Friday, July 10, 2009

Parker's almost here!

Babies come when they want to, but sometimes they need a push, or a shove, or a doctor coaxing them out with modern medicine. This is definitely the case for Erica and Parker (what they plan to name the stubborn little boy.) Her original due date was the 27th of June and that got stretched to possibly the 3rd of July, but this baby is for sure late and isn't making any signs of coming. So, after many weeks of jumping every time Erica's name came up on caller id, there is a plan for this baby to make an appearance. This morning, Friday July 10th, Erica is scheduled to be induced. As long as there aren't too many other women trying to pop at the same time, she should be able to get to the hospital around 8:30 and hopefully have that thing some time today. Mom and I will be heading up to Olympia around 10 (if all goes well, knock on wood) to be with her before the baby comes, and of course see him after, too. Erica is not the most, umm how to say this, great at dealing with stress, or pain, or people, so she would like us to arrive after the epidural! I hope every thing goes good, and fast, and I will try to keep everyone updated once he arrives, if you care, I don't really know if anyone is close to Erica, oh well. Man I should not write these at 5:30, ok I'm done!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I care!!!!!! I'll be hoping and praying that things go well for Erica and Parker. I can't wait for an update.

Alesha said...

I care too!! Though I'm hoping I will find out about when she does go into labor on the pnone instead of through your blog:)