Friday, July 10, 2009

Dang babies

I did it, I jinxed her. Due to the high traffic of other women popping, Erica wasn't able to get induced this morning. It sucks for us, but must be even worse for her. She is now on a call list, currently third in line, to get induced. It is starting to look like she'll be lucky to have it this weekend. None of her own inducement methods have worked so far, and she has tried most, but she might take another walk this afternoon just to really give it the old college try. So, here is to hoping Parker makes an appearance soon!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think that's super lame... she's 2 whole weeks past her due date, so she should be first in line!! I was glad to see Erica wasn't too terribly miserable yesterday, but STILL!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you very long today... I hope you're doing okay! :0)