Monday, July 13, 2009

Parker made it!

I don't know a lot of details yet, but Parker Miller (at least I think that is his name still) has finally made his appearance into the world. I believe it happened at a little after 6 am this morning, which is why I wasn't there, and he is healthy. I am actually getting ready to head up to Olympia right now, so I will have more details later. My cell number is 360-388-6161, if anyone wants additional info later or for me to pass on a message or anything! Yay, my first nephew! K gotta go...

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Yay!!! I'm excited!!! Post pictures soon please so I can see what he looks like!!!

BJ Barnes said...

Hurray on being an aunt!! :) I bet Erica is glad to finally have that baby in her arms and have the wait over! :) I hope you're taking a camera with you so we can see a few pic's of little Parker! :)

Clarissa said...

Did he come on his own? Man...it's about time!! Congratulations to the little momma and I am sure she is feeling so relieved that he is finally here. Can't wait to see pictures.