Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ward Social

On Friday night our church had its monthly ward dinner, this time it was our Thanksgiving dinner. I guess because our family has a little Indian blood in it, Melia and Spencer were originally asked to participate in a skit of sorts, but Spencer couldn't so then they asked Jesse and I. I agreed, knowing very well I might pass out if I actually had to do it, but Melia saved me because she wanted to do it so suddenly her and Jesse became forbidden lovers. They performed to a song "Running Bear" and I think they were definitely the right choice, of course neither look very native and Dad said Jesse obviously had no native blood in him cause his steps were awful, but they both have that actor thing and a lot of courage. I would have been to nervous to move and Melia said Spencer would have been way to over the top. The rest of the evening went fine. Obviously the food wasn't the best, turkey made for mass... yea not so good, however it really made me crave our Thanksgiving food. Jesse then ditched me for his monthly LAN party, yes he is that dorky, and Peyton and I stayed up late watching Don't Forget the Lyrics, he gets more spoiled at night when Jesse isn't there. I've put some pictures on even though they turned out awful, so in case you weren't there you can get the general idea of how Melia and Jesse looked.

The big kiss at the end, it got a ton of laughs, but how scandalous

No comments: