Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Girls Outing

On Saturday there was a little, and I stress little, Christmas craft fair going on in Chehalis, so Erica and I decided to go and check it out. I had no I idea if it would be good or not, so I wasn't planning on inviting anyone else, but Heidi heard me talking about and said she would take the risk and wanted to come along. After sitting in her living room for 20 min before she realized I was there, I picked her up and we headed into town to meet Erica and Madison. The fair was small but there was some cute stuff there. We loved playing with this awesome snow stuff that was super soft and fun, but at $15 a box, none of us could fork over the cash. Chehalis mints was there, though, I think we could sat there all day and eaten samples, their mints are so good! I did end up getting myself one of those and few other things but no big scores. After a quick Wal-Mart stop apparently Heidi and I didn't feel like we had done enough shopping damage so we zipped over to Maurices to "look" real quick. After an hour or so later and a dressing room full of clothes, I had a few sweaters and she got a super cute coat. Suffice it to say, we were both on a little shopping high and not quite ready to go home yet so we ran to McDonald's and chowed down while we people watched. Sadly, I then had to take her home (I had gotten Jesse food and it was getting very cold) and we both had to return to our lives as mothers, which we love, but it is always nice to escape for a little while!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I was wondering what was taking you so long to get to my house... next time you'll have to ring the door bell or just come find me! ;0) I really feel bad about that, but it was definitely a fun day. I guess we should have gotten pictures of the dressing room with all the piles of clothes!

Anyway, we'll have to do that again someday when I have a bigger shopping budget. Maybe Black Friday if I can figure out someone to be with my boys...