Friday, November 21, 2008

18 month checkup

Oh my, yesterday was such a crazy day! It started off fine with Heidi and Stacie coming over to watch the Next Top Model Finale, but then things took a terrible turn. Heidi's boys and Stacie's daughter were playing hide and seek, somehow Sawyer (the youngest) got his finger caught in our elliptical, then we heard a bloody scream followed by a lot of blood. His finger looked pretty bad and she ended up taking him in to the doctor. Actually, Melia drove them and the other boys stayed here and Erica was nice enough to watch them and Madison and Is because I had to take Peyton to his 18 mo checkup. He is fine, though, and we still don't know who won!

So to the point of this story. Peyton's checkup went better then last time. I got scolded a bit because he wasn't talking at all at his 15 mo checkup, but since he has made progress she said he his back on track (I may have exaggerated by 5 or 10 words as to how many words he knows, I said he knew almost 20, but I didn't want to get yelled at again). Secretly, I still think she thinks I starve him or something because he is so small, but she said at least he isn't shrinking. If only she could really watch him for a while. He never stops moving, he must burn 10,000 calories a day! Anyways, she wants me to start giving him choc. milk to start chunking him up, especially since he won't drink milk, I'm sure he'll love that. So his stats are
Weight 21 lbs 12 oz (5%) Height 33 1/4 in (76%) Head 46.8 cm (24%)

No comments: