Friday, November 14, 2008

Survivor

Ok, I know this is a totally dumb thing to blog about, but Jesse and I are getting more and more into Survivor. I haven't really watched it since the very first season and then Jesse and I happened to watch one season a while ago and were sort of into it but it was a little predictable. Well, with the addition of our DVR, we are back to watching it and the further we get into the season the more entrenched in the game we become. Suddenly, we are strategizing right along with them and trying to decide how we would do in the challenges, it is so addicting. Jesse is now convinced that he could go on and do well. I think he would totally try out if he didn't have to work to support us! I told him he is way to nice to get very far. Just thought I'd let you know about our latest obsession, oh and to make it even better, we follow it up with The Office. Thursday nights are great!

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

And I thought I was the only person around here that is a little over the top for survivor. My mom forgot to DVR it for me so I dont know whats happening this season. I was so close to applying 2 years ago but then I was called as Primary President and I took that as my sign.