Friday, April 3, 2009

Girls Day


Alesha has arrived for her Spring visit so everyone is trying to keep her entertained and do whatever she wants. Unfortunately she had some big trips on her to do list and with my mobility decreasing I just couldn't do them with her. Luckily everyone liked my suggestion of going and getting pedicures, I could totally sit there and just enjoy. We went to a new place this time because they had four massaging chairs, and that is a must for Melia, and they were super nice. They even let Erica sit in the chair and soak her feet for free since she didn't want anyone touching her feet (how weird?) The chairs were heavenly and we all enjoyed about an hour of massages while we waited for everyone to finish. Mom was the most uncomfortable and since she never paints her toenails it was super strange to see her feet like that. Cute toes and a relaxing outing, count me in every time!

Alesha and Melia had some issues with the scrubbing tickling their feet. Melia squeezed my hand real hard, but Alesha just squirmed.

No comments: