Monday, April 20, 2009

Anything for Pizza!


On Friday I had planned to send Melia some Papa John's (her favorite) pizza to their new apartment, because that is whats fun about having your own place and living in a city. She thought that we were coming up to have it with them and sounded disappointed when she realized we weren't. So, since I hadn't seen the place yet and I always love some Papa John's, Jesse, the P, and I went up there for dinner. It was fun to see them in their new place, it kinda made me miss that whole stocking up your new place and getting everything set up the way you want (and I have done that a lot!) After playing some cards (very interesting to do with two kids wanting to join in) and eating the pizza, we headed out so they could enjoy their evening and Jesse could do homework. I'm sad they are so far away, but happy to see them on their own and enjoying it.

No comments: