Friday, March 27, 2009

Do you guyline?


In honor of American Idol's Adam Lambert, and because we saw a show making fun of the "guyline" trend, I decided Jesse needed to show some more spirit while watching American Idol. If you are wondering, yes I had taken my medicine, but he was still very wimpy about it getting put on (he was tearing up because it bothered his eyes but I did not poke him once) so I didn't get to do very much. It is hard to tell in the pictures but I swear it is there. He really liked doing the creepy Adam Lambert eyes with it on, who knows this may become his daily look.

1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

It's funny because I have put make up on your husband a few times...

The last time was before his first lasik and the next day his eyes were the nastiest blood red. I thought it was my fault from the make up, but I guess it was just his contacts. I felt so bad! It made me laugh when you said he teared up because it reminded me of when I did it.

Not a good look for him. Maybe if you added some blush and lip stick.