Friday, March 13, 2009

Breaking News

It's a...

Yup, it's another boy for us (that's what the shirt means if you didn't get that.) I'm not gonna lie, I am a little disappointed it's not a girl, but I didn't cry or anything this time. Plus, Peyton probably needs a brother and that way Erica's boy will have a boy to play with. The worst part about having a boy... we have no names! It took us so long to come up with Peyton last time, I was lucky the Colts went to the super bowl or he might be nameless. Jesse's brother is having another girl and his wife has wanted a boy so I was thinking "Raya, our kids are due only a couple days apart and we could totally switch this time, no one would know!" Just thinking out loud.

This baby was a bit of a pain in the butt too. I have to go back for a second ultrasound again so they can get all the measurements they need. We didn't really get any good pictures this time, so hopefully we will next time. I am posting a picture of my belly although I am still not showing a whole lot (we went to Olive Garden to celebrate/cheer up so I was showing a little more than usual!) Other than that, not a whole lot of baby news to report. I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Congrats!!! I totally know how it feels to go into an ultrasound completely sure you are going to get one flavor and get the other. We also went to a celebrate/cheer up lunch after our news. At least you know what to expect with a boy. Peyton will love a little brother. Good luck on finding a name.

Heidi said...

I'm sure your Dad is excited to have 3 grandsons! Boys are awesome, and yes - I'm sure Peyton will love having a little brother. ;0)

I have to admit... I'm a little jealous that you know already. I still have 8 whole weeks to wait!

Nathan and Raya said...

Yay! Another boy! Atleast you guys are able to add some testosteron to the Morgan Family grandchildren. Boys are definately overwhelmed by the girls. I wish I could help. lol
I'm excited for Peyton to have a brother. It's like I was thinking, it would probably be best for Ilee to have a sister...but do I want to?
Hey, atleast this way we don't have to worry about wanting to use the same name. Good luck finding another name for a boy. Oh and I do like the idea of switching kids. =)

Nathan and Raya said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I was going to call, but my friend ended up having her baby 9 weeks early and I went to the hospital tonight after I finished a work out, got dinner cooked, showered, ate and then RAN to the hospital. So I didn't have time to call and remembered at 11:30 tonight, but Nathan was too wussy to call even though I know you are currently awake watching tv. Insomniac. =)

Alesha said...

Congragulations T!!!! Don't sad about it, and think if you can' come up with a name you can always use the name Riley. (It works for a boy and a girl) I'm excited to have to new nephews soons.

Anonymous said...

Donnie would like to through out the name "Donnie" for consideration. He said it has served him well throughout life, he also suggests "Thor". Good thing Allie was a girl huh?
-Monica