Thursday, March 5, 2009

Progress!

Just some Peyton summer pages, but its something!

After months of doing nothing creative, I have finally done some more scrapbooking (that's about all I know how to do!) It has just been a few pages, but it felt great and now I am slightly addicted again, but trying to hold back so I don't end up spending too much money on pictures and accessories. I guess we may have to start getting back into our scrapbook days so I have that time planned out to do it. Plus the new season of America's Next Top Model started last night so I know Stacie and Heidi (my scrapbooking pals) will have to get their fix and us me for my TV and dish! Just kidding girls, I can't watch it without my fellow critics!

3 comments:

Nathan and Raya said...

cute pages! I love the orange and the green. I rarely use organge because I'm not creative enough...thanks for the inspiration. Keep posting for me!

Heidi said...

NICE!! Great job! I do need to get back into scrapbooking again & watching another season of America's Next Top Model sure sounds tempting! But you know I just use you for your cooking skills... ;0) j/k

Should we try Tuesdays again?

track coach and adorable wife said...

Tuesday's sound fine to me, I cook on Monday nights so that means there will be leftovers sometimes and I just might make you eat them!