Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cravings; what keeps life interesting!


Cravings; bringing family members together for unexpected moments since (well '07 for me.) Cravings; a wonderful tool to fuel insane moments. The purpose of this definition seminar is to explain the grand madness that took place just a few moments ago in the Abrahamson house. Now the back story, I had taken my night time sleepy pill, that's about all the story there is. These are the same pills doctors warn that night driving with out remembering any of it can occur. Safe, huh? Well sparked by some random comment I decided that I just had to have an icee. Now, these can't be reproduced at home so I would have to venture out to get one. I was well aware I shouldn't be driving so I needed to recruit some people to take part in this randomly "sweet" adventure. Luckily, when I am in these moods, my particular brand of crazy can be very convincing. I got Jesse, Dad, and P all suited up for a trip to AMPM where my craving could be met and they could share in the splendor. We may have seemed a little out of place with some of us in jammies and only grabbing icee's but they were totally worth it. There is nothing like me getting exactly what I want and having a great time with the fam at the same time. Every once and a while pregnancy rocks! Tomorrow I will not remember I said or thought that, so it won't count then!
Peyton enjoying the fruits of my soon to be labor, he has an amazing ability not to get brain freeze!

No comments: