Sunday, February 15, 2009

Obsessed with Ilee...

Well, Peyton is obsessed with Ilee. About two weeks ago we went up to Seattle to visit Jesse's brother Nathan, his wife Raya, and their daughter Ilee for the weekend. On the way up, we were trying to get Peyton to say all of their names, and he was doing an excellent job with Ilee's. While there, he said it a few times and ran around the house chasing her saying it, but I wasn't sure he knew that she was Ilee. Once home, he has been saying her name all the time. He takes this little book that has Morgan family portraits in it and he flips straight to her picture and says "Ilee." We were impressed, he doesn't even seem to acknowledge who we are or our names. As we were in the car going to Spokane he kept saying her name because he thought that was where we were going again, how cute! I guess now he has three friends he can identify; Ilee, Elmo, and Dora (boy does my son have a well rounded life!)
The two of them together about a year ago (Ilee is about 8 or 9 mos older)

1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

That's so cute! I'm glad he likes her. She really likes having him around. I had to laugh today because I was adding new pages into our scrapbook so I looked through the book and realized that I have SO MANY pictures of Peyton or Peyton and Ilee...it almost seemed like it was one of my kids! I love it when they play together. I'm so glad they will grow up being (basically) the same age. HE's too cute!! Little smarty pants!