Monday, February 2, 2009

Both heartbeats are really strong...

Today was the first of many trips to Olympia for my little tadpole. It was just the nurse today, but they found the heartbeat (after a few minutes of searching, my guys like to hide) and it was good, so I guess I'm pregnant for sure. My heartbeat was also good, ha ha ha both heartbeats are strong (it's a "Friends" thing, but Jesse was cracking up about it while we were listening to the little flutter of the tiny heart.) I told that to Melia when I got home and she was irate for me leading her to believe that it was twins, score for me. The best news, though, I have lost over twenty pounds since getting pregnant, which is good otherwise I would gain way too much weight. This concerned the nurse a little bit, but I assured her that I am now eating. That's about all the news I have, oh wait, my due date is now around July
31st, ok that's all I have!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha Ha! You got me there for a sec, too... 'both heartbeats'! Nice to hear you're pregnant for sure - I'd be real worried about the last couple months if you weren't! ;0)

Glad you're feeling better & eating again.

BTW - July 31st is our anniversary!

Stacie said...

Congrats on a great appointment. I figured you were messing with us so I didn't get excited about your post until I read it all. Very sneaky :) I'm very happy and excited for you guys.

BTW-I know where your 20 pounds went. It's hanging out with me.

Nathan and Raya said...

Glad to hear the heartbeatS are good and you suck. I'm irate as well.

Also, I can't believe we are due with in a few days. Crazy. you still suck.