Saturday, February 7, 2009

He's just not that into you...


As one of my first escapes from the house, for anything fun, Melia and I decided to catch a chick flick. Originally, we wanted to see "Bride Wars", but we were too late, its not playing anymore, so we settled for "He's just not that into you". Armed with our candy and drinks, we picked out our seats and headed for the popcorn. I think I am still over doing the food thing a bit, I am just so happy to be eating that I'm going a bit overboard. The movie didn't dissapoint, I actually liked it better than I thought I would. There were some definite laugh out loud moments that I did not expect. Melia and I walked away with a very valuable lesson learned, we need to get boyfriends. It's a lot of work to get one, but they will put in the effort that husbands don't, they are still trying to impress you! By the end of the night we decided we were old, and headed home to our video game playing husbands, of course that just reinforced our previous decision :)!

1 comment:

Alesha said...

At least you guys have husbands...they are better than nothing;) But if you do figure out the secret for getting a boyfriend please pass it on to me.
Alesha