Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Carving (Round 1)

Sunday night we did our first round of pumpkin carving, a trial run if you will. Only Jesse, Erica, Nate, and I actually carved one. Melia was taking care of Spencer who was sick and Dad was working on fixing the dishwasher (boy does it suck not having that!) Jesse is the only one who was able to do a fancy one this time, the other two pumpkins were too small, but his turned out really well, and he knows it. I haven't carved a pumpkin in a while and I sorta forgot how tedious and gross the whole cleaning and scraping process is, next time I think I will hire out that part, probably to Jesse, he actually likes it. It was a lot of fun and now we are planning our next round, this time everyone will do it and we'll see if I can do an intricate one too.




Peyton Helping w/ the dishwasher

The finsished products, and yes, Jesse is howling!

Jesse's Masterpiece

No comments: