Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ellipses Day

Ok, I guess since I got "tagged" twice I will do this, and I never do these. We'll see if I can actually answer them seriously, probably not, I am not very good at opening up and "sharing my feelings" but hope you enjoy anyways!

I am… watching an episode of Jon & Kate plus 8 with Erica
I miss… my old jeans : (
I think… I might get to see Allison, my cousin Monica's baby, this weekend
I know… I am starting to come out of my shell, but I am not there yet
I want… to have more crazy moments
I have… to kiss my son everyday
I search… online to find new recipes, and clothes
I wish… food didn't make you fat
I hate… that I sometimes feel left out
I am… dreading the pile of clothes I have to fold
I fear… people that "tag" you, they are crazy
I always… have something sweet to eat everyday
I love… Christmas, its that time
I feel… kind of tired, but know I have stuff to do
I hear… Peyton kicking in his crib (maybe I should get him up...)
I smell… eww, Madison
I don’t… know how long I will be living at my parent's house
I wonder… how many people will read all the way through this
I care… what others think, a lot
I regret… not being more outgoing around people I don't well
I am… thinking about decorating for Christmas next weekend
I believe… I will never be like most other women and therefore won't fit in, I just don't feel girly and emotional enough
I dance… in the car, kitchen, living room, with Peyton, anytime a great song comes on
I sing… really, really badly, but when I do it is loud and energetically
I write… nothing but my blog anymore
I win… when I let go and don't try to win, I am a bit competitive
I lose… my mind when all the babies cry at the same time
I never… run
I listen… to The Office when I clean the kitchen
I read… Parenting and random stuff
I can… try way too hard to control stuff
I am… an imperfectionist (he, he, he) who is trying to take care of her family while living with two others

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Tressa,

I loved your answers. I especially enjoyed the food making you fat and crazy people who tag you :) Too funny.

Heidi said...

Well thanks for doing this anyway... even though you think I'm crazy!! Wait - Is 'crazy' your secret code word for 'cool'? ;) Me & Stacie are your coolest friends... we know you love us!

I definitely learned a few things about you... that was fun to read!

You really don't need to worry about 'fitting in' with other women. You're awesome just the way you are... besides - we're all the same deep inside. We just have different levels of confidence I think. ;)

track coach and adorable wife said...

Yes, crazy is my code word for cool, super cool in fact! Love you guys!