Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Living at Home

As most people, or everyone, knows we are currently living at home with my parents. We get the question a lot as to when we are moving out or if we are looking for a new residence. Answer. No, we are not moving any time soon, or even in the foreseeable future. Our plan is to save up and either build a house or possibly find a good repo. There will be no more apartment hopping for us. I have seen enough of the moving van for a while. Even though most think this would be really hard or super uncomfortable, it isn't for us. It feels like I should be embarrassed about living here but we actually kind of enjoy it. I hate being home alone all day and Jesse hates leaving me alone, so it works out well. Plus, Jesse gets along with just about everyone so it is actually probably easier on him then me. Another couple living in the house is definitely having a much harder time than us, but that is understandable since they have never had any alone time. We love our family and honestly I think they like having us here too. They would be sooo bored without us. Overall, it's weird but not changing. Pathetic, possibly, but we are happy!

Our wonderful landlords!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say I love reading your blog. It keeps me updated on whats happening at home. Although it does make me kind of miss home and all of you guys as well.
Love,
Alesha