Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween Decorating


Christmas may be the big kahuna holiday around here, but something about having kids in the house again has kinda made us start getting back into Halloween. Now it is no where near the crazy level we go to for Christmas, but we actually decorated. We started Monday outside, still aren't completely done, still have more lights to put up(Dad always needs more lights!) Halloween cookies were also made, that is just a must though, you can't decorate with out some holiday spirit treats! It was a lot of fun, even though it was raining. Erica even stuck around to help out. Peyton was a big help, well at least he wasn't a huge hindrance. He was really cute bringing us the decorations and trying to climb up the ladder. I think he just loves being outside, with the bad weather we just don't go out enough, I'm a wuss!


Then Melia and I finished with the inside on Thursday. We decided to watch some cheesy Disney channel Halloween movies to get us in the mood, man are they bad, almost too hard to watch! Sometimes I think we have started getting into this holiday so we have something to hold us over till Christmas decorating. The Halloween stuff will still be down the day after and we'll be getting ready to put up Christmas stuff I'm sure. That is just our family, it's like an illness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is like an illness for our family. I wish I could be there to see all the decorating you did. I have to confess because of the snow today I listened to Christmas music!
Love Alesha