Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hanging poolside


Now that the weather has officially decided to be nice, Mom filled up the pool this morning so the kids could play in it this afternoon. Even though the kids play in it a lot during the summer, this was really the first time we did it this season so I figured I better post some pics. Unfortunately, Izzy wasn't here so it was just Peyton and Madison but they had a lot fun together. We even got the slide out and hooked it up to the hose and both kids really liked to play in it (and drink from it!) Fun times...
Peyton re-hydrating himself, I guess it is better than when he drank from the bottom of the slide.

Madison was her dainty self, she played in the water but never tried to go down the slide.
Peyton really liked it when I splashed him with my feet, he even started lifting them out of the water himself!

No comments: