Wednesday, May 20, 2009

30 weeks...ish!

Yesterday was yet another checkup for unnamed baby boy. I wanna have this kid so I can stop driving up to Olympia all the time, ok and a myriad of other reasons. He seems to be perfectly healthy as do I except for my blood tests were on the anemic side, not too big of a deal. The doctor said the only real way to stop the sciatic nerve back pain and the pelvic pain is to have the baby, but I should probably wait a little longer. Maybe that means they would induce me early (pipe dream I know!) I realize I haven't posted a tummy photo in a while so here is one we took at Peyton's birthday of all the pregnant ladies there. Not including women who are past child bearing age, 4 of the 6 girls there were pregnant. That's a lot of hormones at one party! Featured in the photo is Erica, sister-in-law Raya, Me and Heidi. We are lined up according to who is due first, starting with Erica. I know, Raya doesn't really even look pregnant, but she is due two days before me. She is even trying to stick it out!

Heidi (Sept. 28th), Me (July 31st), Raya (July 29th), and Erica (June 27th)

4 comments:

Susie Q said...

I'm glad you posted a picture of all the pregnant ladies. It seems to be contagious these days! You guys all look cute :)

Stacie said...

I'm glad you had a good appointment. I remember all the trips to Olympia. I love the picture. You all look great.

Alesha said...

Wow you two are both starting to look very prego and cute!!! I can't wait to see you and your new babies in August!!
Love
Alesha

Nathan and Raya said...

You guys all look so cute and pregnant! I just look fat and why do I stand so funny? Atleast Nathan confirmed that it's not my normal stance...just when I take belly shots.
I blame long arms, insecurity with belly issues.
Sorry the dr. couldn't tell you any better news about your pain. Just take it easy...and hopefully they'll induce!