Saturday, May 23, 2009

How bad are my dinners?

Once again as we were eating dinner, Peyton fell asleep in his highchair. Although, this time he used his sippy cup as a pillow, trying to change it up a bit and make it more comfortable apparently. As you can see, he joined his father who had already fallen asleep before I even served dinner and I ended up eating alone, sad. I am wondering if my men are sending me a message, that sleeping is a much better option than eating my food! Peyton was so tired that he fell back asleep on Jesse when we tried to wake him up. He apparently should stop skipping his naps, which definitely means he is not ready to be done with them yet (yay for me!)


1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

that's seriously amazing!
Ilee's only fallen asleep in her high chair once, and on the floor once after surgery. Otherwise she just won't fall asleep!!
Did you do anything else that day that made him super tired? It's really cute!