Monday, June 22, 2009

What a MANLY apron!


Since I am always striving to eat healthy and get my required nutrients, oh no wait, I don't do any of that. Ok, because I never strive to eat my required nutrients, and neither does Jesse or Peyton (I know my bad!) Jesse and I finally decided now was the time to get a juicer. We always thought it would be cool to have, but it was a future purchase. However, when you can't sleep at four in the morning, your only real option is infomercials and they'll get you every time. Getting it during the summer was definitely a good idea because we always have left over fruits and veggies. So far we haven't done too many strange things, but when we do juice it is kind of messy so Jesse wears his apron and I thought it was so something I wanted to remember. At least it is a man's apron. Here's to getting our required vitamins at least once a week!

Jesse is trying to flex here while peeling the mango, it didn't make him look any more macho though.

No comments: