Monday, June 15, 2009

My big little boy


P in his first suit! What a little man. Check out his super cool shoes, apparently I need to get him some dress shoes.

This past Friday, Peyton had his two year check up (I know, it is a little late, but not too bad for me!) Mom was nice enough to take him in for me so she had to deal with doctor office Peyton, he's not usually too unruly. He has finally started growing so I didn't get in trouble for that this time. The measurements came in at; weight 25 lbs. (14%), height 34 1/2 in. (47%), and head 19 in. (37%). Now that he is climbing up in weight I don't feel like such a bad mom, like I am starving my child or something. Of course, he still looks skinny, but he is not an unhealthy weight anymore. You can really tell he is growing up, every once in awhile. Sometimes we can get him to give "Baby brother" kisses and hugs, but then other times he pulls down my shirt or head butts him. Still don't think he really has any idea whats in there, but its cute to watch. Which, by the way, we still don't have a name. Our short list is now, Brady, Landon, Logan, Tyler, and Trent. I don't even know if I like all those. We'll see.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute suit! :0) Glad to hear he's growing so they didn't give you crap at the doctor's again. Woohoo!

I think 'Tyler Morgan' sounds awesome... just my opinion in case you wanted it. Good luck deciding on a name!

BTW - I miss you... let me know when you're up to hanging out, k?

Nathan and Raya said...

Peyton looks so adorable in that picture. I think little boys (eve babies) look so super cute in suits. My poor boy will be wearing suits from birth...they are just so cute! Ilee saw the picture and got excited talking about Peyton ready to go to church. =)

As for names, I really like Brady, Landon and Trent. There is my vote!