Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Check up...with a bonus!

Yesterday was yet another doctor's checkup for baby no name. As always, everything is fine. Measurements, heartbeat, blood pressure, pee, all good. Even my weight is staying down. I am still at 186, which is small for me, and I will be so pumped if I stay under 200! Of course, know I am worried that I am going to have the world's largest baby since he is already trying to bust out. Plus, maybe that is where all the food is going.

Since I already had to leave the house, we decided to get some lunch at Olive Garden and invite Melia and Erica. Now that we don't see each other very often, we have to start doing grown up things like going out to lunch, just to catch up. Four adults and three kids makes for a very crowded table and luckily they were not very busy, but they did keep us secluded in our own corner. It was Isabell's b-day but apparently our waitress didn't feel that warranted any dessert or song for her, oh well. Unfortunately, it was not my best lunch there, the company was nice though. We had a few attempts at an escape (Izzy) and quite a few things thrown on the floor, but we made it through lunch. I don't know what I was thinking because I forgot to get any pics of us at lunch, dumb me. There are a few stories I wanted to make sure I got recorded, though, so I don't forget them.

Izzy got a baby doll for her birthday and she packs it everywhere. On the way over to the restaurant, Peyton took it from her and Melia made him give it back and apologize. Then Izzy handed it to him, he said Thanks and then handed her is water cup. It was so cute. They continued to share things back and forth.

Also on the way over, any sound Izzy made, Peyton made the same noise. He copied her until it unfortunately turned into a squeal off. Only cute for a few seconds.

Lastly, I just love how excited Peyton gets whenever he sees Izzy or Madison for the first time. When we went into Olive Garden he ran up to Madison, smiled, and started tickling her. Adorable!

The only pictures I did manage to take were of P at the play place at the mall. Luckily, it was not crowded so there were no major injuries or incidents. This boy did keep wanting to get in the car with Peyton, but P did not like that.


2 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm glad all of you got to hang out. I was at Olive Gardens yesterday too :) I helped my Stepmom deliver plants and she took Kinley and I there. It's a bummer we missed you guys. I miss our Tuesday dates.

Alesha said...

I wish I could have been there:( When I come home we will all have to go out to Olive Garden:)