Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Favorite little things...

I don't always do these, but my sister-in-law Raya tagged me to make a list of six "unimportant" things that make me happy. At least I think she tagged me, maybe she knows someone else named Tressa, how embarrassing! I'm pretty sure its me, though. Anyways, I agree with her, if something makes you happy, no matter the size, it is important so here is my list...

1. Anytime Jesse rubs my calf's, it instantly relaxes me and makes me feel special every time!

2. Right now, watching So You Think You Can Dance. Seems dumb that a TV show can make you that happy, but dance is the one thing I always wish I had been able to do. Especially now, I have to live vicariously through others.

3. When Peyton gives me random hugs or kisses because it does not happen that often. Or when he sings me random songs.

4. Getting invited out, even if I can't go now, it is still nice to be thought of.

5. Eating, in general, and especially a good meal or treat that I made.

6. Finishing a scrapbook page, doesn't happen right now but normally it feels like an important accomplishment even though it really isn't.

Now I am supposed to tag six people, but I don't know if I have six other bloggers who read my blog so I tag everyone that reads mine, including but not limited to Heidi, Staci, Mom, Clarissa, Alesha (just do it on your facebook), Susie and again anyone else who stumbles across here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I usually check up on you through your blog but since I didn't get a shout out I guess I don't have to respond. :)

-Monica

Clarissa said...

I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance!!!!! It is a fabulous show. I get all chocked up and emtional watching it sometimes. It just moves me and I too wish that dance had been something that I could do.

track coach and adorable wife said...

Monica-
I know you check it sometimes, but you don't do a blog so I didn't know where you would post it! Don't think I don't love that you read my blog, sorry I didn't give you a shout out!