Friday, August 28, 2009

We made it 1 month, barely!


As I write this, Peyton is standing next to me whining because he wants to play on the computer and Brady is working into a cry. You can maybe understand why I have gotten so far behind in blogging. We have been super busy and that also hasn't given me much time to write and the sheer amount of stuff to do is daunting. However, I wanted to make sure and get Brady's update on here.

The poor little guy has had a rough first month of life, and that hasn't made life so grand for the rest pf us either. For a while now he has been screaming, a lot, like he is in pain, he isn't sleeping well, can't breathe very well, and still isn't a good eater. After a particularly bad night we decided to take him to the doc, because it seemed like he had a lot of the same problems Madison did. The doc confirmed that he probably has acid reflux and so now he has started some medicine. We also did the chiropractor and gave him a blessing. Hopefully, with that trifecta he will start feeling better and be a more content and happy baby. If not, Mommy might start pulling out her hair! Other than that, he seems perfectly healthy. He weighed in at a chunky 8lbs 8oz yesterday, no wonder he feels so heavy! Every day seems to be mostly about survival and I am just so happy we are all alive (some days are closer than others) that I haven't been able to take in the big pic, so he really doesn't seem a month old to me! Trust me, I really do love him, I just question my sanity for wanting more kids when I already have a Peyton. Ok, the screaming is starting, gotta go!

Hopefully I will get more up soon!

Yes, that is Peyton head butting his little brother, a regular occurrence!

4 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

That photo of Brady couldn't be more cute!! :) I was hoping you'd be doing another post soon! They change so quickly at that age, so it's fun to have frequent updates! Sorry to hear he's been having some struggles, and I hope it's something he will outgrow.
That's a classic pic' of Peyton head-butting Brady! :) Isn't it a wonder that any boys survive childhood?! :) It's a wonder mom's survive the experience of trying to keep them from killing themselves, too! :)
You're doing just fine! :) All you can do is just keep taking it a day a time, and enjoy every minute because they grow up all too soon!

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Peyton and Brady are so adorable. They do have the qualities which make you hug them. They are truly a blessing to all. Thanks for posting!

Enlightenment said...

Wow both of them are really cute and adorable. Such a beautiful angels!

THE SECRET said...

So adorable. Wanna hug them :)