Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brady and Brynlee's Blessing

Wow, that's a lot of B's. Because lots of Jesse's family was in town, he and his brother decided to have our baby's blessed on the same day out in Morton since we were already all gathered together. It was really special to do them on the same day, I felt bad those in our ward didn't get to see it, but family comes first. Jesse and his brothers and sister even did a musical number. I heard it was really good, unfortunately I was banished to the nursery to, well nurse (they don't have a mother's room there) and watch after a super cranky Peyton! The whole weekend was nice, I enjoyed getting to see the fam, even though I was stuck upstairs most of the time nursing. It seems like the rest of the summer is pretty booked up for us, there isn't a weekend where we are going to be here. Apparently, we felt the need to try and shove a whole summer into one month. I hope I am up for it. The pain is getting better, but the more I do, the more I regress. So, anyways, here are some picutres we took afterwards. Good idea Raya!

1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

yay babies! Thanks for sharing that day with us.
Um, your little baby count down ticker is creeping me out. 24 days left? And where did the baby go?