Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scrapbooking Day

Fourth of July Derby
Peyton's 1st B-Day

Tuesday's have become my friend Heidi and mine's scrapbooking day. It is so nice to have a dedicated day to do something other than cooking and cleaning! We end up getting a lot done (see photos) and get to gab a little. My latest pages have been of Peyton's first birthday and Fourth of July '07. A bit of a gap between those events but I am not a very organized scrapbooker. Actually, I am what you would call a cut and paste girl. I use mostly premade stuff and my pages are very cluttered and busy and crazy! Then you have super perfect Heidi sitting across from me, measuring things and using very specific themes, hand making stuff. She makes me feel very pathetic about my pages but I love her and her stuff does look great. I guess I just need to step up my game, yeah right too lazy for that!


One of other great things is, she brings her almost three year old with her so Peyton gets to have a buddy to play with for a while. Although, Sawyer (her son) is one of the most go, go, go kids I had ever met before Peyton, so he isn't exactly the calming influence I really need for him but the get to tire eachother out and bite one another and fight over toys. My kid is such a punk. It's a great time for one and all! Maybe Peyton really needs to hang out with some girls, they are supposed to be sweet and calm right?


Jesse heads for eye surgery tomorrow so he will be blind thursday night if anyone wants to come over and make fun of him, or ooh throw stuff at him or stick stuff down his pants, that would be good! Its just a touch up on the lasik he got done when he was younger but it means I get to drive all the way to Bellevue! Hopefully all will go well.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awesome idea putting pictures of your scrapbook pages on your blog! I hope you don't mind if I copy you. hehe ;)

Oh, and girl - you are WAY too generous with the compliments. I'm so far from perfect... you just don't know me very well yet.

Can't wait for next Tuesday!