Monday, September 20, 2010

Thank You... Now Move!

I feel like some things have to be saved so we don't forget how cute little P is at this age. Tonight, about 5 minutes after I had put Peyton to bed, I heard him screaming from his room. It wasn't normal Peyton screaming, it was most certainly "Peyton in distress" screaming. I ran into his room to discover him in the corner of his bed, wrapped up tightly in his big blanket screaming his head off. I went over to him and grabbed him and asked him what was wrong. He said "I'm stuck," obviously he had gotten the blanket wrapped around him a couple too many times and couldn't get out of the blanket. I helped Peyton get "unstuck" and he stopped crying. After the ordeal was over I was about to get up to let Peyton get back to bed. I asked Peyton to give me a hug goodnight and he said "Thank you Daddy" and gave me a great big hug. Then he said, "Thank you, Thank you... Now move!" Obviously he did not want his father on his bed any longer. What a cute kid.

2 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

You guys have the cutest kids!! :) Peyton is a crack-up! :)

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Peyton is so adorable child. He maybe irritating sometimes but he's still a lovable boy. Continue showing the love he deserves. Take care & Good luck!