Monday, November 23, 2009

We'll be coming over the mountain...

Due to Jesse having managers training in Spokane this last week, Erica and I and the kids were able to make a trip across the state. We don't have a vehicle big enough, so we rented a SUV, loaded up the kids and our piles of crap and headed out on a cross state adventure. All in all the trip wasn't too bad, kids are kids but french fries fix everything! It was nice for Erica and I to have lots of visiting time with the grandparents, because we haven't had much the last couple of times we were there. I helped grams make chocolates, though with the kids I didn't get much done, saw some of my cousins, and even took the kiddies to chuck e cheese for the first time. By the end, we were ready to get the kids home, and I am sure grams and papa were ready to have their peace and quiet back, but it was a great trip.


The kids in the back, zoned out to a movie. The space in the vehicle definitely made me want one, but I don't think there is one in my immediate future.


Peyton's favorite part of the cheese was skee ball. He loved it so much he assumed any one else playing was doing it for his benefit and going up and taking their balls was completely acceptable. The kids cared nothing for the tickets and they were hanging out of all the machines.

I really wanted peyton to do the whack-a-mole type game but he only cared for about a second, then he was off running again.

We did get Madison to do this ride, even though she doesn't look to be enjoying it here, she actually liked most of it. I couldn't get Peyton near anything ride like, wuss!


Monica and Brady scoping out the scene. Everyone helped out holding Brady and Parker so we could chase our kids around.


The three boys and their papa. They were all born within two months of each other, but the Cameron and Dylan make Peyton seem like he is way younger than them.


I don't know if you can tell, but to recap this picture, Dylan had just "tackled" papa and cameron was on his way to do the same when they felt the need to tackle each other as they passed by. Peyton got pig piled a few times, but since he had no previous experience with it, he wasn't a huge fan.


This is Cameron showing me his muscles, I just thought it was too cute.

No comments: