Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank heaven for werewolves!


Believe it or not, but I was actually anxious and excited to see New Moon. Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to do the midnight thing, again, but I was able to go with all of my sisters (and a couple of husbands who couldn't miss out on such a fine movie experience.) We got there a bit early just to be safe and took that opportunity to pose with some real men and a poster for Eclipse since the New Moon one was already down.


It was too bad that Erica and Nate got there so late, she missed out on all the fun photos, but let it be known they were there too. As we watched the theatre fill up and our stomachs (well especially Erica and Alesha's) knotted up in anticipation we began to make bets and predictions. I bet there would be a few screams for Edward's first appearance and a ton for Jacob's first chest reveal. SO I was wrong about Edward (maybe this audience was aware that he isn't good looking) but there were tons of "oohs", "aahs", and shrieks when Taylor took off his shirt for the first time, even from the old ladies in front of us. Of course, this cracked us up to no end. Overall, this movie was much better than Twilight. I am grateful for the wolf pack, keeping to my native roots, they were my favorite part. Like expected there were moments of laughter that weren't intended to be and Edward and Bella still bug me, but I liked it enough to see it again. A huge step up from the last film. There just aren't enough comedies out there that also contain a lot of shirtless men! Looking forward to Eclipse since it was my favorite book by far.

P.S. I don't know if you can tell, but our eyes are sort of red in a few pictures but I decided to leave it cause I think it makes us look like the Volturi.

Melia was Alesha's date even though she did not want to get sucked into the Twilight world.

1 comment:

BJ Barnes said...

I've always thought you Abrahamson girls were pretty, but you and your sisters have become such beautiful women! I love all the photos, but the first two ( of you and your sisters ) and the last one ( of you with your sweety ) are my favorites! :)