Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a...positive test!

I think some of you know by now, but I thought I would officially announce that I am pregnant. Yes, after only 8 months of trying, we have conception. I had sort of given up hope and really didn't plan on getting right now, that means being sick during Christmas (boo hoo!) My estimated due date is around August 4th. Erica is also preggers and she should be due around the beginning of July. Right now is definitely not the fun part, I am just sick, all the time. Just like last time I guess. Thought it might be better this time, man I miss food. Oh well, soon I can eat all the time, whatever I want...yum! We announced it to Jesse's family by putting him in a shirt that said "Big Brother" and waited to see how long it would take them to figure it out. It was all Jesse's idea, but we couldn't find one so I had to make it. Jesse's brother Stacey was the first to figure it out. Yep, thats my pee stick! I always take two to make sure.

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

Congrats to you and Jesse!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! The baby factory is open for business. Tell Jesse congrats on planting a seed. I am happy for you both.
-Monica

Nathan and Raya said...

FYI, you have incorrect info on your blog. I noticed P's shirt first. He was upstairs with me. I showed Lonny and Angel. Lonny then took him downstairs to see who else would notice. So...Stacy doesn't win. I do. =)