Saturday, August 7, 2010

C is for Pretzel...

Apparently Cookie Monster doesn't know everyhing. As he was riding in the car eating some, yes, pretzels, Peyton  began singing...

"C is  for Pretzel. That's good enough for me. C is for Pretzel. That's good enough for me. C is for Pretzel. That's good enough for me. Oh Pretzel, Pretzel, Pretzel, Pretzel, starts with C."

We tried to inform him that pretzel started with P, but he didn't agree. It was so cute that we chose not to argue the point any further. You learn so much from kids.

2 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

I'm surprised that Cookie Monster was eating a pretzel!! What was he thinking!? :)
I LOVE Sesame Street!! My children grew up with it, and now the next generation, (Our grandson, Brennan), is watching and learning, too!! :) I still catch myself singing little Sesame St. jingles, from time to time, and delight in them! :)

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Oh just leave him with that. He's so cute! He has his own way of entertaining the people around him. Take care of him and thanks for sharing.