Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rach, got the keys...

Monica- " I asked, 'Rach, got the keys?'"

Rachel- "No, you said 'Rach, got the keys.'"

Chandler- "Do either of you actually have the keys?"

Well, we do. Thats right. Both of us have officially closed on our houses and have our keys. Actually, we've been home owners for a while, but I have been to busy to post it. This past weekend we painted the whole place and have since been moving in bit by bit and it is all leading up to the big weekend. Both the Millers and us will be moving in this Saturday and calling these places our homes. Hopefully after things get settled I can write more and post some before and after pics. Plus, knowing me, I love to throw a party so I am sure there is a housewarming bash in our future. Thanks to everyone who has helped us out with prayers and well wishes. We are almost done.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Congrats Tressa!!! I can't wait to come home and see both of your new homes. Although it will be weird to not have you at Mom and Dad's anymore. I'm going to miss it. I will just have to come stay with you in your new home:)

BJ Barnes said...

So thrilled for all of you!!! :)

Stacie said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to come visit :)