Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update

So I know I have been really letting down my faithful blog followers, sorry guys. It is just that when I feel this crappy, all the time, I don't have motivation to do anything really, and definitely not something that takes any measure of creativity. I do think I am finally on my way up, out of this cloud of sickness that seems to surround me all the time. I don't know if its the meds or just time, but my body is definitely starting to make me eat. Going for so long living on the least amount of food as possible (for a few days it was just a hostess cupcake, go figure) my body has started to fight back. Although, now I can stand again, the food has upset my tummy more than it was. I just can't win. This better be one good baby! I swear I will get back to the regular updates soon, don't lose faith in me!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Tressa!! I miss you!! I sure hope you get feeling better soon... that really sucks.

Call me if you ever feel like talking! :0)